Anil Menon received his Ph.D. from Syracuse University in Computer Science, specializing in evolutionary computation. He spent about nine years working as a research engineer before shifting to writing fiction. His stories have appeared in a variety of magazines and anthologies including Albedo One, Apex Digest, Chiaroscuro, Interzone, Lady Churchill’s Rosebud Wristlet, New Genre, Sybil’s Garage and Strange Horizons. His short fiction has been translated into German, French, Chinese and Hebrew. In 2009, he helped organize India’s first three-week, in-residence, spec-fic writing workshop at IIT, Kanpur. His debut novel The Beast With Nine Billion Feet(Zubaan Books, India) was shortlisted for the 2010 Vodafone-Crossword Children’s Fiction Award. Currently, he is working on a second novel, and along with Vandana Singh, editing the Speculative Ramayana anthology (Zubaan Books, August 2012). He can be reached at email@example.com.
- kshama on India Public Domain 2014: 22 Indian authors whose works entered public domain in 2014
- Shamila Janakiraman on India Public Domain 2014: 22 Indian authors whose works entered public domain in 2014
- Punshil Kumar on India Public Domain 2014: 22 Indian authors whose works entered public domain in 2014
- List of unusual words. Someone please pronounce "zenzizenzizenzic" for me :) users.tinyonline.co.uk/gswithenbank/u… 1 week ago
- @InstaScribe (e-book creation app) is looking to expand its beta programme. Authors and publishers can sign up - instascribe.com 2 weeks ago
- Valuable chart of synonyms for writers - lh3.googleusercontent.com/-eV75iWGS9sY/U… 2 weeks ago